This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feasibility checking

I had entered the wife's name from a city directory entry, no surname available, when I found she and her husband in the census I went to enter her approximate birth year, up popped this error message: "Florence M [Unknown] was born before parent's marriage" since I don't know her surname I haven't even entered any information on her parents. This type of bug pops up from time to time. Running Reunion 10.0.2 under Lion 10.7.4.
    Last edited by Frank; 06 June 2012, 09:09 AM.

Re: feasibility checking

We have received a few reports of this problem, but have been unable to reproduce it (which makes tracking down the cause a bit problematic).

If you are able to reliably reproduce it, please send us an e-mail with the steps taken and a copy of your family file.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Frank; 06 June 2012, 09:10 AM.
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

feasibility checking

I've noticed a few random issues with feasibility checking.

Just now I was adding "stray" family members, and then went to edit some "known" family members and it says "Person A (know family member) was born before Person B (stray family member) was age 12". That's irrelevant since Person B isn't even related to Person A.

i just press OK and it enters the birth date of Person A.

It's random, so not sure how to reproduce the error message. I only mention it in case others are seeing it too.
      Reunion 11.0.7, Mac OS 10.10.3

Comment

Any update on feasibility checking yet? I upgraded over the weekend but didn't do much on my main file. However, I've started a new database, for someone else's family, so it's still quite small. I've gone in a couple of times to enter info on a person X, only to be told that the daughter of X was under 12 when X was born. While I can just ignore it, it is annoying.

Thanks
        Kaye

Comment

We're still looking into this bug. We were able to reproduce it, though.
          Mark Harrison
          Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
          X