This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened on today's date...

Hi-I searched the manual but did not find any help to find out who lived, married, died on today's date. I can go to Find & Results but I have to go to each event (Marriage, Birth, Death) with the date to find a list of what happened to who on that date.

Is there a report I can run that would include all the events that happened that day? I don't want to include a year, just the date.

Thank you for your help! Judy
    2020 M1 MBP, iPhoneXS, iPad Air 3

My Ancestry ID is: mrstucci1972

My GEDmatch is A353507. I am also on 23andMe, FTDNA and MyHeritage.

Re: What happened on today's date...

Originally posted by mrstucci View Post
    Hi-I searched the manual but did not find any help to find out who lived, married, died on today's date. I can go to Find & Results but I have to go to each event (Marriage, Birth, Death) with the date to find a list of what happened to who on that date.

Is there a report I can run that would include all the events that happened that day? I don't want to include a year, just the date.

Thank you for your help! Judy
    If you go to the Sidebar and choose 'Reminders', then click on the 'settings' gear at the bottom, you can choose what events you want to display and for 'today' or the 'next x days'
    Researching DEBEE, FRERICHS/FREDERICKS, HAHNENENKAMP, JANCO, KOLK, PETRINI, WEISS

http://familytreesandbranches.weebly.com
    http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.....com/~ilrootz/

Comment

I check "Reminders" on the sidebar everyday. I think that you can find what you want with that. It is a great way to remind me of all of my relatives on a annual basis. Then I can google them and see what they have been caught doing....

Comment

Thank you both for that information! Just what I needed! Judy
        2020 M1 MBP, iPhoneXS, iPad Air 3

My Ancestry ID is: mrstucci1972

My GEDmatch is A353507. I am also on 23andMe, FTDNA and MyHeritage.

Comment

Working...
        X