This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assign a source to multiple people?

Is there a way to assign a source to multiple people at once, kind of like a global "change" but with sources? I would like to assign a specific source to all marked people in one shot, as opposed to going to each individual manually and adding the desired source. I have looked through the interface, and some of the forum postings, but have not found anything that addresses this.

Thanks!
    Mike Phelps
    Goodyear, AZ
    Researching: PHELPS, WATKINS, SPENCER, ALSFASSER, WEMHOENER, BLANCHARD, MARQUETTE, CHAVEZ, VALENZUELA

Re: Assign a source to multiple people?

Originally posted by mwphelps View Post
    Is there a way to assign a source to multiple people at once, kind of like a global "change" but with sources? I would like to assign a specific source to all marked people in one shot...
    Yes, check in the manual under "Setting General Sources Automatically". (Essentially, 'Change > Set General Sources' and pick "Marked people")
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Assign a source to multiple people?

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
      Yes, check in the manual under "Setting General Sources Automatically". (Essentially, 'Change > Set General Sources' and pick "Marked people")
      Dennis - Got it! Thanks!
      Mike Phelps
      Goodyear, AZ
      Researching: PHELPS, WATKINS, SPENCER, ALSFASSER, WEMHOENER, BLANCHARD, MARQUETTE, CHAVEZ, VALENZUELA

Comment

Working...
      X