This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black outline around all males in Family View

Reunion just started putting a black line around all males, regardless of relationship, in Family View. No differentiation between married or unmarried, relationship to Source person, or as a item to be completed. The outline goes away as soon as the next male is clicked on. It's very distracting and I would like to get rid of it. Suggestions?

Later. Forgot to add I'm running Reunion 11.0.6 and Mac OS 10.11.1 (El Capitan).

Even Later: The bold black line has mysteriously disappeared. Go figure. (No, nothing has changed, I haven't done anything except continue entering new data.)
    Last edited by Sue S; 29 October 2015, 08:18 PM.

Re: Black outline around all males in Family View

Later still. This black outline comes and goes, and not just around all males, but it then goes away and comes back around all females, and later yet, around the children's area. It's latest iteration won't let me remove a source from, say, a male's Name page, from a General source, to a Source Citation. The move happens, but the General source keeps coming back.

Comment

Re: Black outline around all males in Family View

Originally posted by Sue S View Post
      It's latest iteration won't let me remove a source from, say, a male's Name page, from a General source, to a Source Citation. The move happens, but the General source keeps coming back.
      This is likely unrelated to the black outline you're seeing. It sounds like there may be a problem with the source citation that keeps it from being removed -- you should send us your family file, we should be able to repair the issue here.

For details on how to send us your family file, please see this FAQ.

As for the black outline, that's just a visual glitch. It's nothing to be concerned about. However, if you are able to find a set of steps that can reliability cause it to happen, we'd be interested in knowing those steps.

HTH
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X