This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting Reunion 10 files

I have a few family files in Reunion 11.0.7. Most of my family files are in a Reunion 10 file
    in Applications and I can't Upgrade them. I can't get to the window that asks for the
    licence information. I even have a Reunion icon on by dock that says Reunion 12 even
    though it contains my 11 files.
    I have tried trashing everything and starting again but that only complicates things further.
    In Reunion Help under Step-by-Step Upgrading or Converting……it starts by saying "Open
    the Reunion 11 app……..I have never used apps on the Mac Pro. What do they mean by this?
    Thank you.

Clark

Re: Converting Reunion 10 files

Originally posted by Clark View Post
    I have a few family files in Reunion 11.0.7. Most of my family files are in a Reunion 10 file
    in Applications and I can't Upgrade them. I can't get to the window that asks for the
    licence information. I even have a Reunion icon on by dock that says Reunion 12 even
    though it contains my 11 files.
    I have tried trashing everything and starting again but that only complicates things further.
    In Reunion Help under Step-by-Step Upgrading or Converting……it starts by saying "Open
    the Reunion 11 app……..I have never used apps on the Mac Pro. What do they mean by this?
    Thank you.

Clark
    Open a family file that you have in 11.0.7 file. Go to top of screen FILE and choose open / or / open recent - whichever gives you a list of all your files - from the menu - choose one of your Reunion 10 files - you will get a prompt asking if you want to upgrade - say yes. Reunion will upgrade.
    Lily

Comment

Re: Converting Reunion 10 files

Originally posted by genealogist.lily View Post
      Open a family file that you have in 11.0.7 file. Go to top of screen FILE and choose open / or / open recent - whichever gives you a list of all your files - from the menu - choose one of your Reunion 10 files - you will get a prompt asking if you want to upgrade - say yes. Reunion will upgrade.
      Lily
      Lily it worked just as you said. Well done and thank you!
      Clark

Comment

Working...
      X