This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listing Dates

I took a screen shot (attached) of someone's approach to listing individual dates. But I didn't save the post with any more information. I am curious since "Date" isn't a defined Event or Fact that can be added or a Field that can be added to the Family View -- this shot looks like an added Field in the family view.

Was this just added as a newly created field in the family view? How would that get picked up in a gedcom, or would it?

I searched for the post but didn't find it -- I'm sure it is there but I didn't have any luck.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Re: Listing Dates

Hi Larry,

It looks like they created a new note field (Reunion -> Preferences... , Fields, Person, Notes) named "Dates", added that field to the Family View (Reunion -> Preferences... , Family View, Couple, Under the Couple Buttons) and then entered the information that you see displayed into that note field.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      Hi Larry,

It looks like they created a new note field (Reunion -> Preferences... , Fields, Person, Notes) named "Dates", added that field to the Family View (Reunion -> Preferences... , Family View, Couple, Under the Couple Buttons) and then entered the information that you see displayed into that note field.

HTH
      Thank you, Mark. That is it! I've set it up and will try this to see if it fits for me.

I always appreciate the responsiveness of the Reunion team and the participants in these forums. Awesome.

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        Hi Larry,

HTH
        The screenshot is mine, and yes, that's exactly what I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Talibard View Post
          The screenshot is mine, and yes, that's exactly what I did.
          Thanks, Michael. I was intrigued by your approach and wanted to try it. Had the screen shot but not the approach to create it.

Larry

Comment

Working...
          X