X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion Help

Bonjour,

Help - Contents is no more available. What can I do? I have a few questions concerning Web Project and I need to read the manual

Merci!

Michèle
    Michèle Bergeron
    www.mamieblue.ca

Re: Reunion Help

Hi Michèle,

Please ensure that the Reunion 11 application is in your Applications folder.

If it is, and you're still unable to access the manual, let us know.

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      Hi Michèle,

Please ensure that the Reunion 11 application is in your Applications folder.

If it is, and you're still unable to access the manual, let us know.

Thanks,
      Thanks Mark. Reunion 11 is in my Applications folder. For an unknown reason, Reunion quit and after launching, I had no access to Help sub-menus..
      Attached Files
      Michèle Bergeron
      www.mamieblue.ca

Comment

Just to be clear - are you saying that when you click on "Contents" ("Contenu"), nothing happens? Or does an empty window open?

In either case, the first thing I'd recommend trying is removing the translation pack you're using and see if the issue persists. The simplest way to do that would be to reinstall Reunion 11 from a new download:

This will eliminate the translation pack as one possible cause of the problem. Let us know the results.

Thanks,
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
          Just to be clear - are you saying that when you click on "Contents" ("Contenu"), nothing happens? Or does an empty window open?

In either case, the first thing I'd recommend trying is removing the translation pack you're using and see if the issue persists. The simplest way to do that would be to reinstall Reunion 11 from a new download:

This will eliminate the translation pack as one possible cause of the problem. Let us know the results.

Thanks,
          When I was clicking, nothing was happening. I say " was happening" because I did what you told me to do and everything is back to normal. I did not have to reinstall Reunion; I removed the translation pack, downloaded and installed a new one.

Thank you Mark for your help!
          Michele
          Michèle Bergeron
          www.mamieblue.ca

Comment

Working...
          X