Source usage list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source usage list

When I look at the "show usage of source xx" list for one of my sources, it lists 2 people that do not appear to use the source in any event, or in any source citations in the notes.
    As far as I can remember, I have never associated this source with those people.

I've never seen this happen before - but I guess I've done something in the background that's resulted in this anomaly. Any ideas what I may have done, or how to fix it?

As a last resort I will delete all sources from these people's events, and re-associate them all.

Thanks!
    Teresa
    Teresa Collis

ex-Roots, ex-UFT, ex-TMG
    Reunion for Mac 13.0 (build 221018)
    Reunion Touch for iPad 1.0.18
    (macOS Ventura 13.1)

Re: Source usage list

Originally posted by Teresa C View Post
    When I look at the "show usage of source xx" list for one of my sources, it lists 2 people that do not appear to use the source in any event, or in any source citations in the notes.
    ...Any ideas what I may have done, or how to fix it?
    Is it possible that the two people listed are a married couple and the source was linked to a "family" event or note for them?

To check this, open the family view for them and click on the marriage button (where the marriage date and place normally appear on the family view). That will open to the Marriage section. If the source is not linked to the marriage or marriage status field, click on the Notes and Events tabs to see if a source is linked in any of those fields.

I hope you find this information helpful in discovering where the source is linked

But, let us know if the mystery has not been solved.

Thanks
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Source usage list

Originally posted by Teresa C View Post
      Are they married to one another - if so, look at the Marriage data.
      Peter Cook
      Rossmoyne, Western Australia
      OSX 10.13.6 & iOS 12.4.6; Reunion 12.0 [200602];ReunionTouch 1.0.15

Comment

Working...
      X