Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancestors book possible?

hi
    I'd like a book of my mother's direct ancestors on both sides of her family. If I do a descendants book, I think I can only do one side. Can anyone tell me if my idea is possible?
    thanks
    Robin

Re: Ancestors book possible?

Originally posted by robin reid View Post
    I'd like a book of my mother's direct ancestors on both sides of her family. If I do a descendants book, I think I can only do one side.
    That's correct.

Originally posted by robin reid View Post
    Can anyone tell me if my idea is possible?
    Yes. It is possible to create a book showing your mom's ancestors.

The basic steps of creating this would be to go to the family view showing your mom and dad side-by-side.

Then, choose Reports > Book and select "Ancestor (Narrative)" from the "Format" menu.

Next, select your mom's name and enter an appropriate number of generations. (If you are not sure of the number of generations going back from your mom, it's okay to enter a high number.)

Finally, click "Create Book Project..."

Additional information about Reunion's book reports and the other options in the Reports > Book panel can be found in your manual. To access it, click on the "?" in the lower-left corner of the Reunion window while in the Reports > Book panel. Or, you may open the manual from any panel in Reunion and search for "what book."

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X