This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor Issues with ver 10.0.3

I just upgraded from 9 to 10 a couple of days ago.

Yesterday, I had some minor "issues" and was wondering if anyone else has encountered the same problems.

1. While adding a new individual a dialogue box appeared stating it was the 10,000th entry. There are only 7000 people in the database.

2. Sometimes, while adding a new spouse to an existing individual, I'll get a dialogue box warning me that the person was born before the marriage of his or her parents. However, there are no parents listed - it's a new individual linked only to his or her spouse. (I did notice another thread where someone else had the same issue)

3. The behaviour of the back arrow is erratic and won't always take me to the last-viewed family record. It jumps around in an odd fashion that doesn't follow the actual order of pages I've viewed. When this happens, the history page is also out of order.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered similar issues. I'm still fairly new to Reunion so am not sure if this behaviour is indicative of actual glitches with the new release.

Otherwise, I'm very pleased with both Reunion in general and some of the new features in version 10.

Re: Minor Issues with ver 10.0.3

And another one...

After using Reunion for several hours yesterday I noticed that the children window would not change when switching families. In other words, when moving on to family B, the children from family A would still be displayed in the children window. Sometimes, the children from family B would overlap those from family A. In either case, I could no longer access the children or any of the controls in the children window.

I did close and reopen Reunion, and also rebuilt the cache, but this error still occurred several times.

Comment

Re: Minor Issues with ver 10.0.3

Originally posted by Dan MacDonald View Post
      I just upgraded from 9 to 10 a couple of days ago.

Yesterday, I had some minor "issues" and was wondering if anyone else has encountered the same problems.

1. While adding a new individual a dialogue box appeared stating it was the 10,000th entry. There are only 7000 people in the database.

2. Sometimes, while adding a new spouse to an existing individual, I'll get a dialogue box warning me that the person was born before the marriage of his or her parents. However, there are no parents listed - it's a new individual linked only to his or her spouse. (I did notice another thread where someone else had the same issue)

3. The behaviour of the back arrow is erratic and won't always take me to the last-viewed family record. It jumps around in an odd fashion that doesn't follow the actual order of pages I've viewed. When this happens, the history page is also out of order.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered similar issues. I'm still fairly new to Reunion so am not sure if this behaviour is indicative of actual glitches with the new release.

Otherwise, I'm very pleased with both Reunion in general and some of the new features in version 10.
      I think I've read elsewhere about 2 & 3 and believe the developers are aware of those issues.
      Tim Lundin
      Heartland Family Graphics
      http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Working...
      X