This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TimeLines

Today, I created a timeline for me plus both my husbands and my 3 children. I added two perspective events, edited them for looks and did a good print out of this; it looks GREAT.

I believe that I can reprint this by reopening an entry in the perspectives list, if I wish to reuse or reprint this timeline. I have two such entries there. One of them was my first attempt and I wish to delete it, but cannot find out how to do this.

This entry is found under Timeline > Perspectives when the Charts are open to Timeline.

Is there a way to delete this chart/perspective setting?
    Last edited by Frank; 20 July 2012, 07:11 PM.

Re: TimeLines

If you save your timeline chart and then open it again to reprint it, you can delete a single event by clicking on its name in the chart and hitting the delete key. I'm not aware of a way to save a single event so it can be recalled (or deleted) from a list in the menu.

If you added an Event Set (not just a single event), all you need to do to remove the event set file from the menu is to take it out of the folder you put it in.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Thanks, Tim

The chart is definitely saved where I said it was, and attempts to remove it in normal ways do not work. I'll just ignore it for the time being.

Sue

Comment

Originally posted by Sue McCormick View Post
        The chart is definitely saved where I said it was, and attempts to remove it in normal ways do not work...
        Perhaps this FAQ would help (sounds like you're simply trying to delete a chart file and you're accidentally trying to do that within Reunion, rather than in the Finder)...

Frank Leister
        Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X