This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationship Display

I am not sure why, but relationships are not showing on the family pages or in the person squares. I have refreshed, logged out and am still not seeing results. I have gone to relatives in the sidebar and then to the wheel setting under the list. The update button is grayed out so I suspect this may be an issue. Any suggestions as to how to proceed?
    Thanks so much.
    C.

Re: Relationship Display

Originally posted by CAshbridge View Post
    I am not sure why, but relationships are not showing on the family pages or in the person squares. I have refreshed, logged out and am still not seeing results. I have gone to relatives in the sidebar and then to the wheel setting under the list. The update button is grayed out so I suspect this may be an issue. Any suggestions as to how to proceed?
    Thanks so much.
    C.
    Go to the person for whom you want to show relations. Click the triangle in the upper left corner of the person's card. Select "Find Relatives" in the drop down window.
    Terry

Comment

Thank you. Solved the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Medlar View Post
        Go to the person for whom you want to show relations. Click the triangle in the upper left corner of the person's card. Select "Find Relatives" in the drop down window.
        As a reminder... if you add new people to Reunion you will need to do this again.

Comment

I have the opposite problem. I asked Reunion to show me the relationship between husband and wife (there wasn't any, so I'm remembering a cross relationship in their descendants

Comment

I found it!

On the relationship pane where I had searched for a relationship, there is a button that says "Clear all relationships." I set that button and all such notations are gone.

So simple (and what I expect from Reunion); sorry that I was blind to this earlier.

Sue

Comment

Working...
            X