This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transferring Data to Reunion

With the recent demise of my PC, I purchased an iMac. On the PC I was using The Master Genealogist, and had my data backed up on a flash drive. Is there any way I can get my data from the flash drive to Reunion? Going back to the PC hard drive is not an option.
    Thanks for any suggestions. My only solution might be just to run Windows on my iMac, but I would rather not do that. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Transferring Data to Reunion

Do you know anyone with a PC AND The Master Genealogist? If so, you would need to create a gedcom of all people and then import that file to Reunion.

Barring that, You could setup Windows on your Mac, install The Master Genealogist, and do as above. Far more trouble than the former, but doable.
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Re: Transferring Data to Reunion

G. Neath---

I have an older PC that has and "old" version of The Master Genealogist (Version 7...I think...who knows what version they are up to now).

Anyway, I would be glad to "try" to pull in your data and create a gedcom file for you.

Of course there are no guarantees.

Troy---

Comment

Working...
      X