This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listing of Source Details

This may have been discussed but I did search before posting. Is there a way to list all the different details for a particular source? For example: the source is a book, when I've cited the book in each detail I've listed the relevant page number. I've used this particular book many different times (it's a big book!) and now I'd like to know all the different pages I've listed in the various details.
    Sara Bradley Mason
    kywiaz at gmail dot com

Re: Listing of Source Details

Originally posted by Sara View Post
    This may have been discussed but I did search before posting. Is there a way to list all the different details for a particular source? For example: the source is a book, when I've cited the book in each detail I've listed the relevant page number. I've used this particular book many different times (it's a big book!) and now I'd like to know all the different pages I've listed in the various details.
    The only way to get a listing of all detail fields for one source is to create a usage report for all sources. (I.e., open the Sources sidebar, click the Source Tools button at the bottom of the Sources sidebar, and select "Create Usage Report for All Sources...")

This report includes other information as well. However, since it can be opened in your word processor, you will be able to edit out anything you don't want.

Additional information about a Source Usage Report can be found by searching your manual for "citation detail usage."

I hope you find this information helpful in getting the information you want:-)
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X