This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opening reunion on Mac

I can't open Reunion by clicking on the icon. I have to go to documents, open Reunion files and then click on the family file I want to open. I never had this problem with Reunion 9. Any way to fix it?
    Arlene

Re: opening reunion on Mac

Originally posted by Arlene A View Post
    I can't open Reunion by clicking on the icon. I have to go to documents, open Reunion files and then click on the family file I want to open. I never had this problem with Reunion 9. Any way to fix it?
    Arlene
    It may be that the program is actually running, but that it is not set to open the latest family file when it opens. If no windows open when the program starts, it's easy to overlook the fact that the bar at the top of the screen is the Reunion menu-bar and not the Finder menu-bar. Check "Reunion" --> "Preferences..." and click "Startup" and make sure that the box by "Open the most recent family file" is checked.

You should also be able to open any files from within Reunion 10 by using "File" --> "Open..."
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: opening reunion on Mac

Personally, I never open Reunion (the app). I have the alias of the actual family file (I have 3 of them) on my dock. They need to be to the right of the divider--reserved for files & documents.
      rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Working...
      X