This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oversized Source Numbers

After I did my last update to 9 all my source numbers are twice as large as the text. I have checked the preferences and the font preference for everything is Lucinda Grande Regulary 14pt. (Except for Primary names and size is 18). I am using Reunion for Mac 9.09

Additional info: the oversize source numbers appear only in the Note Field. Every where else the source numbers are just the right size.

Is there someplace else I should be checking? Thanks.

I am on a MacBook Pro using Max OS X version 10.6.8.
    Last edited by Jo Culbertson; 17 June 2013, 06:13 PM.

Re: Oversized Source Numbers

Originally posted by Jo Culbertson View Post
    After I did my last update to 9 all my source numbers are twice as large as the text. I have checked the preferences and the font preference for everything is Lucinda Grande Regulary 14pt. (Except for Primary names and size is 18). I am using Reunion for Mac 9.09
    Please update to Reunion version 9.0c which is the last version of Reunion 9, not version 9.09, and see if that fixes your problem.
    Byron Spoon

Comment

Originally posted by ByronSpoon View Post
      Please update to Reunion version 9.0c which is the last version of Reunion 9, not version 9.09, and see if that fixes your problem.
      Thanks for the help, now if I can locate information on where/how to upgrade to version 9.0c I would be all set. Actually I would like to go to version 10, but I don't know if I have to to first upgrade to 9c first or not.

Comment

Thanks for the help, now if I can locate information on where/how to upgrade to version 9.0c I would be all set.
        You can get it from here..

It is a free download.

Actually I would like to go to version 10, but I don't know if I have to to first upgrade to 9c first or not.
        No, you don't need to upgrade to Reunion 9.0c to get Reunion 10.

I don't know if there might be some benefit in doing so first though in case 9.0c contains a fix for something that should be fixed before upgrading - I doubt it though.

Roger
        Roger Moffat
        http://lisaandroger.com/genealogy/
        http://genealogy.clanmoffat.org/

Comment

Working...
        X