This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatically creating new field

Something I've come across several times lately, which, although easy to get rid of, is irritating and I don't think should be happening is:

If I fill in information in say the "death" field in "Events" tab, and without clicking out of it choose the "Facts" tab then a new field called "death" gets inserted there with the cursor situated in it.

Is this happening to anyone else? I am running 10.0.6 on a 27" Core 2 Duo Mac using 10.8.2 in case it has some bearing.

Thanks
    Kaye

Re: Automatically creating new field

Yes!!!
    I've had this happen with facts fields being dragged into events and vice a versa but only occasionally.
    It seems like when the page slides (between events and facts) it drag fields with them. I wondered if this is how I ended up with a couple of invalid **13* field entries without anything recorded in them which meant I couldn't remove them. The tech guys removed three from my database when first I started using Reunion and I assumed it was something I was doing wrong but I've noticed I've got a couple of these error fields back. Hmmmmmm???

Comment

Working...
    X