This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log

Is it possible to keep Logs open in a window while simultaneously working on Family View, etc. in another window.
    Richard Palmer
    "Life is Good"
    Click here to email me
    Wahl&Schmidt-Germany; McCarbery-Ireland

Re: Log

The Log can be open simultaneously with the List window (showing people, sources, relatives, places, etc.) but the Log can't appear simultaneously with the Family View.
    Last edited by Frank; 26 September 2013, 10:14 AM.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Thank you for your response. Might this be a wish list item or am I the only who uses Log extensively and would like to see/make notes while working on the Family View.
      Richard Palmer
      "Life is Good"
      Click here to email me
      Wahl&Schmidt-Germany; McCarbery-Ireland

Comment

This seems like a sensible idea to me. I don't use the Log a lot, but having it as its own window that can be above the person window or the Edit Person window would make it much easier to use.

Roger
        Roger Moffat
        http://lisaandroger.com/genealogy/
        http://genealogy.clanmoffat.org/

Comment

I agree; however this is, most likely, something for the next major upgrade (rather than a maintenance update).
          Frank Leister
          Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by RPalmer View Post
            Thank you for your response. Might this be a wish list item or am I the only who uses Log extensively and would like to see/make notes while working on the Family View.
            Can't you run two copies of Reunion with just the log showing in the one and using the other for everything else? This would work better with an additional screen, but you should have one of those anyway!

For myself, I would just run the second copy on a laptop (gaining yet another screen in the process) and then do as above.

Best,
            Ken

Comment

Working...
            X