This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Data Problems

My original problem is below "*****". Here is new information and the new problem associated with the original one:

I had accessed the new family data by clicking on the family name in the right hand side under "Name". When it displayed the family, the new data was not there!!

However, when I went to the family by accessing it thru the family tree, the new data was there for the family!!

Why aren't the family names associated with the correct family data?

I entered new data for a family and then saved a back-up copy and quit Reunion 10. Later, I opened Reunion to the family that I had entered new data but the new data was not there.

I then opened the copy of the file to the family that I had entered new data and it also was missing the new data!

What has happened to my data and why had it disappeared from both the original file and the back-up copy?

How can the data be restored without re-entering it?
    And if it is re-entered, how can I be sure that it will remain and not disappear again?

Thanks for your help.

Vernon R. Snider
    Last edited by Vernon R. Snider; 27 September 2013, 08:08 PM. Reason: New information available for the original and for an associated new problem.

Re: Lost Data Problems

This sounds like a job for the professionals, perhaps you should contact Leister and send them your file to sort out.
    Jamie.

Comment

Working...
    X