This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Group Sheet Margins

I have checked the manual and played around with preferences and cannot resolve my problem I want to print some Family Group Sheets and punch holes in the edge so they can be stored in a notebook. The page goes almost to the edge of the paper. What can I do?
    Terry

Re: Family group Sheet formatting

Originally posted by Terry Medlar View Post
    I have checked the manual and played around with preferences and cannot resolve my problem I want to print some Family Group Sheets and punch holes in the edge so they can be stored in a notebook. The page goes almost to the edge of the paper. What can I do?
    One solution is to go to File --> Page Setup and choose a print scale less than 100%.
    Byron Spoon

Comment

Originally posted by ByronSpoon View Post
      One solution is to go to File --> Page Setup and choose a print scale less than 100%.
      Alternatively, in the same Page Setup dialog box, choose "Settings: Reunion" and then increase the left binding margin to 1 inch (or whatever you prefer)
      Dennis J. Cunniff
      Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
        Alternatively, in the same Page Setup dialog box, choose "Settings: Reunion" and then increase the left binding margin to 1 inch (or whatever you prefer)
        Ah...best answer. I knew there had to be a margin set up somewhere in the printer setup dialog but didn't go deep enough.
        Byron Spoon

Comment

Originally posted by ByronSpoon View Post
          Ah...best answer. I knew there had to be a margin set up somewhere in the printer setup dialog but didn't go deep enough.
          Neither did I. Denis' suggestion worked.
          Terry

Comment

Working...
          X