X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: file family files will not transfer to iPad

Originally posted by Mark View Post
    If the "Proceed" button is greyed out, that indicates that the two devices (your Mac and iPad) aren't "seeing" each other. Make sure your iPad is connected, via WiFi, to the same network as your Mac. If it is and they still don't connect, try restarting your iPad, Mac, and WiFi access point/router.

HTH
    I've tried everything recommended to sync from Mavericks 10.9.4 to iPad. Not only did it not finish a sync, but removed the iPad copy that previously existed on my iPad. Fortunately my iMac original copy is OK. Any help yet?

Comment

Originally posted by elkriverken View Post
      I've tried everything recommended to sync from Mavericks 10.9.4 to iPad. Not only did it not finish a sync, but removed the iPad copy that previously existed on my iPad. Fortunately my iMac original copy is OK. Any help yet?
      OK, I reread your "Help" pages and Yes, I recently connected my Time Machine by ethernet, so I did have an active WiFi and ethernet connection. Turned off WiFi and all is now back-to-normal.

Comment

Originally posted by elkriverken View Post
        OK, I reread your "Help" pages and Yes, I recently connected my Time Machine by ethernet, so I did have an active WiFi and ethernet connection. Turned off WiFi and all is now back-to-normal.
        Thank you Thank you... turn off WiFi on the desktop and VOILA... success.

Comment

Working...
        X