This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicating structure

Is there any way to make a duplicate of my Reunion structure, but empty of all data? I've been helping friends with their research, and would prefer to work with the structure as I've "created" it over the years. But when I just create a new Reunion file, it's back at the beginning.

Re: Duplicating structure

Originally posted by Darla B View Post
    Is there any way to make a duplicate of my Reunion structure, but empty of all data?
    You can save a backup copy (from within Reunion) or duplicate the file in the folder, then delete all people from it.

Obviously, you want to do this on the duplicate only, and make triple sure that you don't delete everyone from your own working file!
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by Darla B View Post
      Is there any way to make a duplicate of my Reunion structure, but empty of all data? ...
      This used to be called a "clone" in Reunion 9 but doesn't seem to be referred to as such in Reunion 10. Nevertheless if you search for the keyword clone in the help manual you will find instructions how to save an empty copy of your family file.
      Byron Spoon

Comment

Thanks so much! Worked perfectly. I'm a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronSpoon View Post
          This used to be called a "clone" in Reunion 9 but doesn't seem to be referred to as such in Reunion 10. Nevertheless if you search for the keyword clone in the help manual you will find instructions how to save an empty copy of your family file.
          Thanks Bryon.

I'd been wondering the same thing.

Comment

Working...
          X