X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still working on the Questionaire (Q)

Hi,

I have had a little luck developing a Person Sheet Q. However today I met my match. I tried to make a Q with 27 marked people. It is all over the place. First it lists the first ancestor. Then it goes 150 years forward and lists two others. The 3 children of the first ancestor come up randomly and it is almost impossible to decipher. I have messed with the sort order to no avail.

Is there any way to make it list the ancestors in the same order they are in in the Family Files? That would seem to make sense to me and to those to whom I'm sending this for additional data. It is a Q and they should be able to easily understand it.

I'd really appreciate some help here.

Thanks,

Philip Drugge
    Last edited by Philip Drugge; 18 January 2014, 07:51 AM.

Re: Still working on the Questionaire (Q)

Hi Phillip,

Before creating the report, assuming you've selected "Marked people" or "All people", you will find a "Sort by" option:

By default, Person Sheets are sorted by "Last Name, First & Mid Name". Based on your description of what you'd like to see, I think either "Birth Date" or "Person ID Number" should give the results you want, though you can create you own sort via "Edit Presets...".

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X