This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct Line

Is there any report or chart which shows only the direct line between two individuals? I would like to show all the links between a single individual on the Mayflower with a single individual living today. Descendant and pedigree charts contain too much superfluous information to be useful.
    Brian Will
    South Dartmouth, MA

Re: Direct Line

On the Find view, drag the two ancestors into each of the "find relationship" fields then click on the Find Relationship button. The result is text stating the relationship (Ex: Person 2 is the GG Grandnephew of Person 1). Next to that explanation, there is a button Create Chart. Click on that to get a chart showing the connection. It is probably just what you are looking for.
    Last edited by Bob White; 19 January 2014, 12:44 PM.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion14 & RT

Comment

Brian - thank you for asking.
      Bob - thank you for answering!

Great chart!
      Kaye Mushalik
      -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
      -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
      -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Originally posted by Bob White View Post
        On the Find view, drag the two ancestors into each of the "find relationship" fields then click on the Find Relationship button. The result is text stating the relationship (Ex: Person 2 is the GG Grandnephew of Person 1). Next to that explanation, there is a button Create Chart. Click on that to get a chart showing the connection. It is probably just what you are looking for.
        Thanks. That is exactly what I am looking for and there is no way I could find it just by poking around.
        Brian Will
        South Dartmouth, MA

Comment

Working...
        X