This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Individual reports

In TMG I am able to create sentences for each item (ex. job, education, birthplace, religion) about a person. I then can make an individual narrative report for the person using the items that I choose to include. Is this type of report possible in Reunion?

Re: Individual reports

Originally posted by Lillian Pike Cain View Post
    In TMG I am able to create sentences for each item (ex. job, education, birthplace, religion) about a person. I then can make an individual narrative report for the person using the items that I choose to include. Is this type of report possible in Reunion?
    The Reunion "Register Report" is probably the closest thing to what you are looking for. It constructs the first paragraph about each person by building sentences from the Events, including the Event memo fields; this is then followed by all the Fact fields but those are not reworked into sentences, but are placed in the same paragraph as if they were sentences. For the sentences generated from Events, you have some control over the grammar and phrasing. In the Field Preferences panel, each Person Event has a "Narrative Form" section where you select an "Arrangement" and a Verb and a preposition for the place name. This panel displays a sample sentence using the criteria you selected.

Any Note fields for the person will be placed after that first paragraph.
    Bruce Winton Christopher
    Environment: Reunion 14 build 240614; macOS 10.15.7
    bruce@bwchristopher.com

Comment

Working...
    X