This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing font size on the bottom bar

I have been using Reunion since Reunion 6. I just updated to version 10 from version 8. I use Reunion most to build cemetery and obituary databases and so I enter most data using the letter key shortcuts "uf" and um".

Since I updated to 10, the font size in the bottom bar is very small and I have trouble reading the entry I have just typed in and I would like to be able to increase the font size.

If there is a way to adjust this I would like to know.

Re: Changing font size on the bottom bar

Originally posted by T Sharp View Post
    I have been using Reunion since Reunion 6. I just updated to version 10 from version 8. I use Reunion most to build cemetery and obituary databases and so I enter most data using the letter key shortcuts "uf" and um".

Since I updated to 10, the font size in the bottom bar is very small and I have trouble reading the entry I have just typed in and I would like to be able to increase the font size.

If there is a way to adjust this I would like to know.
    Hi,
    When you say bottom bar, do you mean the status bar, see attachment
    Regards
    Paul
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes, this is where your typing comes up when you add a "uf" (unrelated female) or "um" (unrelated male). I use this function almost constantly.

If I change the screen resolution then I have to readjust every text file I open, and that is generally a text file for every person.

I have attached a jpg.

Thanks,

Tammy
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes, this is where your typing comes up when you add a "uf" (unrelated female) or "um" (unrelated male). I use this function almost constantly.

If I change the screen resolution then I have to readjust every text file I open, and that is generally a text file for every person.

I have attached a jpg.

Thanks,

Tammy
        Hi Tammy,
        My eyes are quite old and I have trouble with afew spots in Reunion 10 which don't seem to have a font size adjustment available (like the bottom bar; I don't think you can adjust the size).
        I have used the Universal Access system preference pane for allowing zoom function and also, I downloaded a program called zoom-it which produces a loupe styled magnifying glass on-screen that follows the cursor. Not ideal solutions I know, but work-arounds. Maybe add this in the wish-list section for consideration for the next upgrade.
        Regards
        Paul

Comment

Thank you. Hopefully they will make this an adjustable feature.
          Tammy

Comment

Thank you. Hopefully they will make this an adjustable feature.
            Tammy
            Recommend you start a thread on this in the Wish List category. That will get the idea on Leister's list of items to consider in a future update.
            Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
            Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Hedge and more
            iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion14 & RT

Comment

Working...
            X