This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mapping

Would someone tell me if there is a way to create maps with our ancestors locations indicated on them.
    Thank you.

Re: Mapping

Are you looking for something within Reunion or web-based? If you're looking for a web based solution you may want to look at MapBuilder:

I came across this when searching for something else so I don't know anything about it...
    Jon

iMac late-2015 (iMac 17,1) and macOS Sierra version 11.12.x
    Reunion 11.x & Safari 10.x

Comment

Re: Mapping

Originally posted by nmeikle View Post
      Would someone tell me if there is a way to create maps with our ancestors locations indicated on them.
      Thank you.
      Have you geo-coded your places? If so, you can map them. See "map" in the Reunion Manual. If you haven't geo-coded them, see "Assigning Geo Codes for All Places" in the manual.

Outside of Reunion, you might want to look at Google Maps. See Lisa Louise Cook's website - http://lisalouisecooke.com - for ideas and videos. Search "mapping" and go down the page to near the bottom. You can also check for her videos on YouTube.

Hope this helps,
      Kaye
      Kaye Mushalik
      -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
      -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
      -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Working...
      X