This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no longer head person

when i updated my reunion my status went from the home person to grandniece. i have tried to follow the directions to make me the home person again with no success. the home button at the bottom of the page is grey out.

the directions also say click on the "button." it must be me, but what exactly is the button and where is it? i also tried to pull my name off the list to the right which doesn't work.

i also tried to pull anyone else in my tree to the home icon. even though it is no longer greyed out, the home person will not change.

i am sure i am doing something wrong. but i would really like my family back where it is supposed to be.

thanks!

Re: no longer head person

Hi,

The Home person, which is the person the little house icon at the bottom of the Family View takes you to, is not the same as the Source Person, the latter being the person for whom relationships are calculated.

To set the Source Person, drag-and-drop the person you want to be the source for relationships into the Relatives sidebar (or CTRL+Click/Right-Click on their Name Button and select "Find Relatives").

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: no longer head person

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      (or CTRL+Click/Right-Click on their Name Button and select "Find Relatives").

HTH
      that worked! i am now me. thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
      X