X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Surnames

Hi Everyone
    Seems I have a bit of a glitch. Whether it is something I set up, accidentally, or is in fact a real glitch, here it is:
    When I click on the marriage button for a couple and the marriage section opens, the names at the top of the page have no surnames. I am attaching a screenshot (my own marriage) so you can see what I mean. How can I repair this, please?
    Cheers
    Attached Files
    Jan Powell
    in Wellington, New Zealand
    http://www.rellyseeker.nz/
    --
    Apple/Mac since 1987, Reunion since 1993

Re: Missing Surnames

Hi Jan,

I don't know if this will help but try rebuilding your cache files;

When in Family View;

Reunion > File > drop down to Rebuild Cache Files

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Thanks, Alan.
      Sadly it didn't work. I am also missing surnames in the History List when I click the H at the bottom of the cards.
      Cheers,
      Jan Powell
      in Wellington, New Zealand
      http://www.rellyseeker.nz/
      --
      Apple/Mac since 1987, Reunion since 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Jan Powell View Post
        Hi Everyone
        Seems I have a bit of a glitch. Whether it is something I set up, accidentally, or is in fact a real glitch, here it is:
        When I click on the marriage button for a couple and the marriage section opens, the names at the top of the page have no surnames. I am attaching a screenshot (my own marriage) so you can see what I mean. How can I repair this, please?
        Cheers
        That is how my database shows them.
        However on a different machine it shows some with the surnames and some without.
        The machine I am typing on is running the Reunion 10.0.7 beta (no surnames), but the other one has 10.0.6 (mixed)
        Both machines are running Yosemite 10.10.1

Comment

The missing surnames in the Edit Family window header, and in the History pop-up menu are both problems inadvertently introduced via the 10.0.7 beta release. They should be fixed in the next beta release.

Note: these issues are cosmetic only. (Surnames in your records are not affected; only their display in the header of the Edit Family window and the History pop-up menu.)
          Last edited by Frank; 08 December 2014, 12:46 PM.
          Frank Leister
          Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
          X