This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage misfit

I married an “aunt” to a nephew (Chris Junior) instead of to her widowed brother in law, Chris Junior’s father (also called Chris-Chris Senior).
    Want to keep all three in the game but make the right connection. I put the “aunt” on the clipboard for now but can’t get her linked up with Chris Senior.
    Can you help?

Re: Marriage misfit

Originally posted by braches View Post
    I married an “aunt” to a nephew (Chris Junior) instead of to her widowed brother in law, Chris Junior’s father (also called Chris-Chris Senior).
    Want to keep all three in the game but make the right connection. I put the “aunt” on the clipboard for now but can’t get her linked up with Chris Senior.
    Can you help?
    You should be able to just drag your aunt from the clipboard. Open the family page for the brother-in-law. Drag your aunt to his name box and let go. Should get a question box asking if you want to add ___ as a spouse. Click on your response and she should be added.

Hope this helps.
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Thanks -- I did the dragging and it worked.
      Fred

Comment

Originally posted by braches View Post
        Thanks -- I did the dragging and it worked.
        Fred
        Great! Glad I could help!
        Kaye Mushalik
        -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
        -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
        -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Working...
        X